Global Executive, Entrepreneur, Real Estate Developer / Investor
Global, U.S., Local, Greater Philadelphia Area and beyond
As a global entrepreneur, David Rounick’s business sense was formed at a young age as he started working in the family business. David’s grandfather, Philip Rounick, founded JOY Hosiery in Philadelphia with Aaron Weiner. Later, when the next generation came onboard, David’s father, Marvin Rounick, and Warren Weiner expanded the company with the opening of Deb Shops and its subsidiary, Tops & Bottoms, into a brand with national presence.[ view David Rounick’s profile and professional background ]
LATEST REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENTS
300-unit, multi-family development deal closed located in Suburban Chicago. Tenant occupied and the majority of the property operates with existing leases in place.
CHARITIES + CAUSES
David Rounick, of Penn Valley, PA, along with his wife, Brooke Rounick, is actively involved in Philadelphia charities and related causes as they believe strongly in giving back to the communities in which they live and work. Some of the charities and organizations that they are involved in include the following:
- Jewish Adoption & Foster Care Options (JAFCO), which supports at-risk children and their families.
- Children’s Crisis Treatment Center, which helps children reach their fullest potential, regardless of their challenges.
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) in support of pediatric care and research.
- Various Philadelphia fire and police fundraisers.
- THON, a Penn State event to support children battling cancer.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Greater Philadelphia, which provides various social and community services to children, adults, seniors and families facing challenges in their life.