David M. Rounick
- Turned an unprofitable $2 million per year outerwear division into a $17 million per year unit with one of the highest gross profit margins in the entire company.
- Coordinated a deal with trucking companies to take 90% of the stores’ waste at their expense because it was all recyclable cardboard, which resulted in a company savings of $100K per year in waste costs.
- Assisted in growing outerwear division/men’s division to annual sales of well over $25+ million.
- Designed outerwear lines and directed production and flow-through to store shelves.
- Facilitated and managed the distribution of all outerwear and menswear.
SPECIALTIES / EXPERTISE
- Apparel design
- Apparel production
- Retail Fashion
- Merchandise distribution
- Merchandise management
- Store management
- Merchandise buyer
- Fashion trend forecaster
- Store layouts
- Store operations
- Identifying cost savings
- Worked with Customer Service programs and Customer Relationship Management initiatives
- Employee and customer communications