CHARITY / VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
David Rounick’s professional dedication to the local Philadelphia communities extends to his personal life as well. Mr. Rounick and his wife, Brooke Rounick, volunteer in numerous endeavors, donating both their time and money to Philadelphia-based nonprofit organizations and nationwide charities.
- Jewish Adoption & Foster Care Options (JAFCO) to support at-risk children and their families.
- Children’s Crisis Treatment Center to help children reach their fullest potential, regardless of their challenges.
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) to support pediatric care and research.
- Various Philadelphia Fire and Police charities/fundraisers.
- THON, a Penn State event to support children battling cancer.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Greater Philadelphia to support the array of social and community services this nonprofit provides to children, adults, seniors and families who are facing challenges in their life.
- March of Dimes
- Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation
- Clery Center for Security on Campus
- AIM Academy